Translate this Blog:

Follow Me

Follow alfagodwin on Twitter

Monday, September 24, 2007

Letter From Aborted Baby.....!!

Letter From Aborted Baby.....!! (Stop Abortion )

Dear Mommy,

I am in Heaven now... I so wanted to be your little girl. I don't quite understand what has happened. I was so excited when I began realizing my existance. I was in a dark, yet comfortable place. I saw I had fingers and toes. I was pretty far along in my developing, yet not near ready to leave my surroundings. I spent most of my time thinking or sleeping. Even from my earliest days, I felt a special bonding between you and me.


Sometimes I heard you crying and I cried with you. Sometimes you would yell or scream, then cry. I heard Daddy yelling back. I was sad, and hoped you would be better soon. I wondered why you cried so much. One day you cried almost all of the day. I hurt for you. I couldn't imagine why you were so unhappy.

That same day, the most horrible thing happened. A very mean monster came into that warm, comfortable place I was in. I was so scared, I began screaming, but you never once tried to help me. Maybe you never heard me. The monster got closer and closer as I was screaming and screaming, "Mommy, Mommy, help me please; Mommy, help me." Complete terror is all I felt. I screamed and screamed until I thought I couldn't anymore. Then the monster started ripping my arms off. It hurt so bad; the pain I can never explain. It didn't stop.



Oh, how I begged it to stop. I screamed in horror as it ripped my leg off.

Though I was in such complete pain, I was dying. I knew I would never see your face or hear you say how much you love me. I wanted to make all your tears go away. I had so many plans to make you happy. Now I couldn't; all my dreams were shattered. Though I was in utter pain and horror, I felt the pain of my heart breaking, above all. I wanted more than anything to be your daughter. No use now, for I was dying a painful death. I could only imagine the terrible things that they had done to you. I wanted to tell you that I love you before I was gone, but I didn't know the words you could understand.




And soon, I no longer had the breath to say them; I was dead. I felt myself rising. I was being carried by a huge angel into a big beautiful place. I was still crying, but the physical pain was gone. The angel took me away to a wonderful place... Then I was happy. I asked the angel what was the thing was that killed me. He answered, "Abortion". I am sorry, for I know how it feels." I don't know what abortion is; I guess that's the name of the monster. I'm writing to say that I love you and to tell you how much I wanted to be your little girl. I tried very hard to live. I wanted to live. I had the will, but I couldn't; the monster was too powerful. It sucked my arms and legs off and finally got all of me. It was impossible to live. I just wanted you to know I tried to stay with you. I didn't want to die. Also, Mommy, please watch out for that abortion monster. Mommy, I love you and I would hate for you to go through the kind of pain I did. Please be careful.



Love,
Your Baby Girl






PRO CHOICE? DO YOU THINK THESE BABIES CHOSE TO DIE???
=============================================
This Is Dedicated To The Memory Of All The Aborted Babies Throughout The World.
========================================

22 comments:

Unknown said...

they r babies just like u when u were small!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i am so sorry baby. i love you

Anonymous said...

Im sorry..i wanted you to live the life that i couldnt afford. I didnt want u to be made fun of because i couldnt buy u the things that u so badly wanted. That mistake will never happen again and im truly sorry. you stay in my heart and mind all day everyday.. i will always love you

Anonymous said...

I CANT IMAGINE KILLING MY BABY !!!! IM 3 MONTHS PREGNANT AND MY BOYFRIENDS WANTS ME TO DO IT BUT AFTER READING THIS LETTER I CANT IMAGINE MY SELF KILLING AN INNOCENT LIFE THATS APART OF ME...WELL INFACT IS ME!!!!

Anonymous said...

i want 2 say thanks 2 whoever made this ive been working on stopping abortions and havnt gotten very far and many people tell me i have a big heart but please visit my site so i can sen u the video it is so happy and to all that read this comment pleas i beg of u dont kill ur child at least give it up for adoption there r many people that want babies but cant have them like my step- mom she was in a car crash and was pregnant but it killed the baby and she got pregnant again but it got stuck in her philipian tubes and she only had one and they had to blow her tube up and that killed the baby she really wanted a baby of her own and im sure there are plenty of other people who want babies but cant have them. my site is abortionjordy.synthasite.com

Anonymous said...

i feel so bad when i hear this shit. these are a new generation that young women out there are killing and this needs to stop now. im tired of my friends coming to me complaining of aches in their bellies because of getting and abortion. this is WRONG!!!!!

Anonymous said...

this is so fucked up i feel for that poor baby.! women need to relize what they are doing and know that it is bull shit to rip a babys limbs off one by one till it dies just cause they dont want a kid and it is a dumb excuse to say you did it cause you can not provide for it cause they have shelters welfare food stamps group homes and any help you can think of!!!

Anonymous said...

Tears* never me.. I promise.

Anonymous said...

Im so sorry sweetheart. I love you forever and a day. i made the biggest mistake, and i regret it with my heart, id give anything to see u again, i wish i could have u n give u everything, cuz i realise now i would give u my life. i wish i had more time to decide. Love u n ill never forget u.

Anonymous said...

this is BULLSHIT!!! how could you ever think of taking a life that is not yours this shit is plain retarted i HATE ABORTIONS!!

Anonymous said...

just because you cant afford to take care of a baby does not mean u KILL him/her. its called ADOPTION!!!!. only stupoid idiots kill babies. I cant believe people will killl their own child instead of let a family raise hte child and give it a chance to LIVE!!!

Car101 said...

Let me SPELL it out for those who may not get it....ABORTION is:
A
Barbaric
Obstetric
Removal
Torturing
Innocent
Ones
Needlessly

Anonymous said...

I will never kill my baby if I ever have one. I am 13 and I will never EVER kill any baby of mine that I was stupid and didnt wait for the ring on my finger.They are such a gift and even thought they keep you up at night the reward is so much greater.

Anonymous said...

people these days think its ok to kill the baby if its a result of rape. why should a young innocent soul be robbed of its opportunities because of someone eles'e sin? i understand a lot of woman go through terrible pain and accusations from family if they choose to keep the child, but that perfect little blessing could be the next Einstein of this generation who doesn't create an atom bomb, but instead helps sort out the food crisis, or global warming, or starts a new revolution that the world so desparately needs. let God, the glorious judge of the universe, decide who should have life and whose lives should be taken away

Anonymous said...

This is so sad! I can't believe i was ever even a little pro- choice! I'll never have an abortion.

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

Leah Gene Pratt said...

How could you possibly kill a precious gift of life? If you couldn't financialy support him, hello adoption!! It makes me so mad and sad to think people are so stupid and would just kill off babies! It's udderly disgusting! I am 14 years old and I cannot imagine killing a baby. And for those people who think they are not people, are not human, and "just a fetus" well maybe by Judgement Day you'll figure it out!!

Anonymous said...

Im so sorry Jessica , if id have known mummy wanted this id have stopped it , im sorry , i love you always angel <3

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's crazy man. They should really try to do something to fix that.

Anonymous said...

i'm terribly sorry baby, I think about you every single day and I hope that you frogive me and that you are happy in heaven with God. ask him to forgive me too please. I wish I had given you a chance.I deeply regret what I did to us.
i will see you one day baby.I love you.

Anonymous said...

Good section of text I must say. Well penned and useful, thank you!

Anonymous said...

worse decision I eva made in my lyf whch i wil neva foget,i thk of u evrydae love n i knw one day we will meet...fogive mommy 4 letting you go

Follow Me:

Follow alfagodwin on Twitter